Posted by Kerry Gibbons on May 17, 2005 at 19:45:51:
In Reply to: allergic to sulfur or anything sulfur based posted by Stephanie on May 17, 2005 at 19:42:11:
You are allergic to sulfa drugs--organic sulfur such as is in MSM is not the same. The information that we have is that no one can be allergic to MSM--it is required for life the same as water is required for life and no one can be allergic to water. Sulfur is also in a lot of foods--there is no way to avoid it, and by trying to avoid it, you are weakening your immune system which is why you get sick so often.
: I found out I was allergic to sulfur when I was prescribed an antibiotic from the doctor for an upper respiratory infection. I broke out in hives, had tightness in my chest and couldn't breathe very well. I am into fitness and take supplements and vitamins. I have a weak immune system (I get sick often), suffer from headaches, blurred vision and fatigue. I recently started reading a book and found out that alot of the vitamins and supplement all have sulfur products. I am wondering if this could be what has been causing this. Also where can I get a list of all sulfur based products. Thanks, Stephanie
Post a Followup