Ultra Body Toddy - Split from How do you take your MSM?

Topics dealing with other supplements besides MSM

Postby Grant » Wed Nov 30, 2005 12:15 pm

pcnetwrx wrote:I can easily take the MSM in a tall glass of ice water (sort of like iced tea). It has a little bite to it that I actually like. But for convenience I take it mixed with my liquid vitamins (Ultra Body Toddy), which I don't like the flavor of at all. So I mix the whole mess with cherry juice from Trader Joe's which does a fine job of masking the taste.

I was always interested in that "Ultra Body Toddy" that you reference... What does it do for you? Is it just something to regulate general health?
Grant

Postby pcnetwrx » Wed Nov 30, 2005 9:07 pm

Grant wrote:I was always interested in that "Ultra Body Toddy" that you reference... What does it do for you? Is it just something to regulate general health?

I have not had a cold in over two years when I used to get at least four per winter. I know for sure that it's the Ultra Body Toddy (or it in combination with MSM) that has done this for me. My wife is also seeing similar results although I think she got one cold during that time, but still much improved. Our daughter still gets some colds, but they also seem fewer than before and less severe--certainly less frequent than other kids her age. Her newer immune system needs some more experience fighting off colds.

Now, this is my opinion only, but I feel that if I have boosted my immune system enough to eliminate colds (even though at times I can feel my body fighting one off), then my immune system is also more capable of taking care of other disease problems--maybe even cancer. My opinion is that we all have a tendancy toward cancer, but our immune system takes care of the problem, and gets rid of the cancer before it can get a foothold. Those whose immune systems are weaker allow it to get a foothold, and once started, it becomes a real battle to try to reverse the problem.

Only time will tell if my theory has any basis of fact. If I eventually end up getting some type of cancer anyway while still having a strong enough immune system to fend off colds, then I guess there goes my theory.
pcnetwrx
Site Admin

Postby Grant » Sat Dec 03, 2005 2:13 am

pcnetwrx wrote:
Grant wrote:I was always interested in that "Ultra Body Toddy" that you reference... What does it do for you? Is it just something to regulate general health?

I have not had a cold in over two years when I used to get at least four per winter. I know for sure that it's the Ultra Body Toddy (or it in combination with MSM) that has done this for me. My wife is also seeing similar results although I think she got one cold during that time, but still much improved. Our daughter still gets some colds, but they also seem fewer than before and less severe--certainly less frequent than other kids her age. Her newer immune system needs some more experience fighting off colds.

Now, this is my opinion only, but I feel that if I have boosted my immune system enough to eliminate colds (even though at times I can feel my body fighting one off), then my immune system is also more capable of taking care of other disease problems--maybe even cancer. My opinion is that we all have a tendancy toward cancer, but our immune system takes care of the problem, and gets rid of the cancer before it can get a foothold. Those whose immune systems are weaker allow it to get a foothold, and once started, it becomes a real battle to try to reverse the problem.

Only time will tell if my theory has any basis of fact. If I eventually end up getting some type of cancer anyway while still having a strong enough immune system to fend off colds, then I guess there goes my theory.

hmmm sounds very interesting Kerry. Is this a product that PcNetworx carries?
Grant

Postby pcnetwrx » Sat Dec 03, 2005 7:42 am

Grant wrote:hmmm sounds very interesting Kerry. Is this a product that PcNetworx carries?

Actually, no we don't. We can not obtain and sell it for less than what another supplier sells it for. It also is a multi-level company, which we do not re-sell. But we buy it from http://www.healingwithnutrition.com which has the lowest price that we have found along with very good service.
pcnetwrx
Site Admin

Postby Grant » Mon Dec 05, 2005 3:50 pm

Thanks for the information Kerry.

Im dissappointed to find out that it was Spinach extract though - so I wont be able to purcahse this product. :(

I am allergic to spinach ( I love how it tastes) and cannot eat any spinach products. It does something to my kidneys where it impedes me from urinating normally ( i.e. urinating blood). I can only eat spinach in very minute amounts, like maybe a leaf or two in a salad, and even then i am careful to pick them out and secretly dump them into my GF's plate.

I think it has to do with my overall ability to eat very dark green vegetables. I wish I knew what my problem was, but the doctors havent been able to identify it, but their solution was " Grant, dont eat spinach" .... not the best solution, but it works!

I hope that some other people read your comments regarding the body toddy and try it out. I would love to hear other peoples experience with the product.
Grant

Postby pcnetwrx » Mon Dec 05, 2005 4:53 pm

Grant wrote:Im dissappointed to find out that it was Spinach extract though - so I wont be able to purcahse this product. :(

Interesting. But I only take a half ounce a day which means I am getting only 12.5 mg of the mix of Broccoli Powder, Banana Powder, Carrot Powder, Blueberry Plus Powder, SuperSweet Corn Powder, Cherry Plus Powder, Spinach Powder, and Peach Plus Powder. Assuming that these are all equal amounts, that would be only 1.5625 mg of spinach powder a day. Obviously, only you can decide if it's worth the risk, but that is a very minute amount.
pcnetwrx
Site Admin

Return to Supplement Forum