great results

Report your personal experiences with MSM whether good or bad

great results

Postby betty » Tue Sep 26, 2006 7:03 pm

hello
i am so thankfull i was toled about msm,i am 64
far the last 6 years i have had so much leg pain that i got where i could not walk,Doctor never new what was wrong,said it was my back ,so i had back surgery,then it was artrites,i took just about all the medicine that they give far it,well still such bad pain. my legs would swell so bad so them 2 water pills,,7 months ago a friend toled me about msm.
doctor said it wouldn,t hurt me but it wouldn,t help me either,i was at the point i would do anything to stop the pain and be able to walk again.
i take 2000mg in the morning, then at night i take 2000mg of muscle and
skeletal system msm.well let me tell you something my legs have quit hurting and i can walk some..i have quit my arthrites medician and haden,t took a water pill in a while. the only problem i have is my left knee is bad,i am so thankfull far this stuff,can,t wait to go back to dr.and show him.
betty

Postby Greg » Thu Oct 05, 2006 12:01 pm

Hi Betty
It's great that you are getting such good results.
It'll be interesting to hear your doctors response to your improvement.
Greg

Postby betty » Thu Oct 05, 2006 12:11 pm

Hi
yes i am feeling so much better,have a dr.appoiment in little over a month,can,t wait to see his surprise look.
have 2 brothers thats has started useing it ,there 68 and 72 and they say they can tell a different.will let you know what he says soon as i find out.thanks
always try your best
betty

Personal Experience

Postby chonde » Sun Jan 28, 2007 5:09 pm

Several years ago after a complete body scan, I was diagnosed with lots of arthritis in hips, knees, and wrists. I started taking MSM Pure (for horses) and within 2 years, not a sign of pain nor arthritis! I quit taking MSM for about 4 years and arthritis (or at least the pain of it) started again. I started MSM again for another year. Pain gone! Have had non-allergic rhinitis for years now and do not see any improvement with it but other than that, I am a very healthy ( as a horse no pun intended :wink: ) 65 year old woman.
chonde

Return to MSM Personal Experiences