Page 1 of 1

help please! overdosed

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 12:15 pm
by judith ann
A week ago I inadvertently threw in a handful of sulfur crystals into my smoothie (instead of xylotol sweetener which looks similar) and the resulting headache has gradually worsened. Today, my scalp is tender and I get shooting pains on the right side of my head. I wonder if I'm majorly detoxing. Any advice to clear my system would be welcomed.

Re: help please! overdosed

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 6:40 am
by pcnetwrx
I'm really sorry for the delay in replying, and I'm sorry that you experienced this. The MSM should flush out of your system in just a day or two, and you can help the flushing by drinking more water, enough to make you go to the bathroom more often. The hot baths that we recommend also help in sweating out the MSM and toxins. I'm sure by now you feel better. Again, I am sorry for the delay in posting a reply.