help please! overdosed

Report your personal experiences with MSM whether good or bad

help please! overdosed

Postby judith ann » Sun Jun 28, 2015 12:15 pm

A week ago I inadvertently threw in a handful of sulfur crystals into my smoothie (instead of xylotol sweetener which looks similar) and the resulting headache has gradually worsened. Today, my scalp is tender and I get shooting pains on the right side of my head. I wonder if I'm majorly detoxing. Any advice to clear my system would be welcomed.
judith ann
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Jun 28, 2015 9:39 am

Re: help please! overdosed

Postby pcnetwrx » Wed Jul 01, 2015 6:40 am

I'm really sorry for the delay in replying, and I'm sorry that you experienced this. The MSM should flush out of your system in just a day or two, and you can help the flushing by drinking more water, enough to make you go to the bathroom more often. The hot baths that we recommend also help in sweating out the MSM and toxins. I'm sure by now you feel better. Again, I am sorry for the delay in posting a reply.
pcnetwrx
Site Admin
 
Posts: 163
Joined: Sat Nov 05, 2005 7:02 am
Location: Arizona


Return to MSM Personal Experiences

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron